Maasai Mara, Lake Naivasha & Lake Nakuru Safari.
5 Days 4 Nights
At 08:30 a.m. you will leave Nairobi for Maasai Mara Game Reserve. An en-route picnic lunch will be organized. On arrival, you will proceed to the camp site. After a short rest time and if time permits it, you will proceed for a game drive in search of black-manned lions, elephants, leopards, cheetahs, buffaloes, and other plain game. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight stay at camp/Lodge.
You will have a full day game drive between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., with a picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight accommodation will be at camp/Lodge.
Between 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. you will have a game drive to see the sunrise, then head for breakfast and later drive to Lake Naivasha where you will arrive for dinner and an overnight stay at camp/Lodge at about 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
At 8:00 a.m. you will depart for a visit to Hell’s Gate Park, for walking or biking. Later, there is a boat ride option. After that you will head to Nairobi with en-route lunch at mai mahiu arriving in the evening at your resident.
After breakfast Between 7:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. go for the game drive at Nakuru national park then after go back to the hotel for lunch as you checkout or have lunch at mai mahiu en route to Nairobi arriving at your residence in the evening.
Group Joining Rates
CHARGES PER PERSON
The above rates are based on a minimum of 5 pax.
The above rates are inclusive of:
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Service of an English-speaking, professional driver-guide
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography, and touring
- All park entrance fees with government taxes included
- Pick-up and drop-off at Nairobi
- 4 nights accommodation
- Meal plan as described
The above rates are exclusive of:
- Any other extras not detailed in the itinerary
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcohol, beverages, or drinks.