4 Day Trip
At 08:30 a.m. you will leave Nairobi for Maasai Mara Game Reserve. An en-route picnic lunch will be organized. On arrival, you will proceed to the camp site. After a short rest time and if time permits it, you will proceed for a game drive in search of black-manned lions, elephants, leopards, cheetahs, buffaloes, and other plain game. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight stay at camp/Lodge.
You will have a full day game drive between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., with a picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight accommodation will be at camp/Lodge.
Between 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. you will have a game drive to see the sunrise, then head for breakfast and later drive to Lake Naivasha where you will arrive for dinner and an overnight stay at camp/Lodge at about 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
At 8:00 a.m. you will depart for a visit to Hell’s Gate Park, for walking or biking. Later, there is a boat ride option. After that you will head to Nairobi with en-route lunch at mai mahiu arriving in the evening at your resident.
CHARGES PER PERSON
The above rates are inclusive of:
- Park entrance fees
- Transport in a safari mini van
- Accommodation in a tented camp and hotel.
- Three meals a day except the fast breakfast on the 1st day and dinner on the last day.
- Services of a qualified driver guide.
- all game drives as indicated
The above rates are exclusive of:
- Soft drinks like soda & alcohol
- Personal items
- Visit Masai villages which is optional
- Boat ride / bike riding optional $7-$10 extra